It's Official...

... I've had way too much coffee this morning.

This always happens when I come out here. Started with a couple cups with my grandparents over breakfast. Now I'm at Bully Blends. If I don't end up back here this afternoon, I'll still have another cup or two when I get out to Storm.

Ridiculous, but I love the stuff.

It's good to be back even if it's only for a few days. Somehow I'd forgotten how much I liked this town.

[I feel like there should be a rant coming up regarding drivers in various places. No time now.]

Okay. Must pack up. Gotta go meet my former boss for lunch and some grad school discussions.

Somehow I doubt I'd be so nervous if I wasn't so hopped up on caffeine. Poor planning on my part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review