---

Gus: New rule. From now on, any cover story or fake I.D. must be run past me and approved...


Shawn: Approved.

Gus: ...In writing, three days in advance.

Shawn: Gus, you're kidding, right?

Gus: No, Shawn; I need the proper amount of time to concoct my alter ego that best complements yours in a situation.

Shawn: I don't know where I'm going to be living in three days.

Gus: That's the deal, Shawn. Take it or leave it.

. . .

Shawn: [introducing Gus to a stranger] So, he is a pharmaceutical salesman who moonlights at his psychic detective agency. And once, at camp, he wet his pants.


It's possible that my love of this show is bordering on obsession, but there you have it. I'm off to hang out with real live people for a few hours. Maybe that will help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review