Catch-Up

As you may have guessed from my dumb little haiku, I was in Madison this past weekend. The boys (Moonie and the Admiral) and I had been planning that weekend before I left Wausau and decided to go on with it. Which was fantastic, if only because I needed to do something fun for a weekend. (It had been awhile.)

I'd like to give you a rundown, but at the moment I'm actually sitting upright for the first time today and I'm not in the mood to download the handful of pictures I took over the weekend. Spent the day mostly unconscious trying to fight off a ... migraine? bout of the flu? sinus something or other?

I'm not sure. I'm reasonably certain it's not strep throat like Shorty was coping with last week (after being home for the weekend -- made us a little paranoid here) but aside from that, who knows. My body does have weird reactions to stress (it'll be fine until after the bulk of it has passed) so a migraine wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility this week.

All the same, I'm looking forward to this feeling of utter uselessness passing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review