Quick Review

Well, my first week of unemployment has come and gone. If I had to put a finger on the true mental downside to the last week, it would be that no matter how much I've accomplished (and the list isn't short) I have very little to show for it just yet.

I'm not even talking about my (feeble) job search. It has more to do with all of the other details.

Argh.

No matter. I've gotten to enjoy the daytime offerings of this town for the first time in three years (not to mention the unseasonably warm weather). If nothing else, that's made this week not so bad.

Besides the school prep, which I'm actually enjoying. (There. I said it.)

On to a weekend ... or as I prefer to call it, Saturdays 9 & 10.

Yep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review