A Different Kind Of Monday

Aside from when exactly I woke up this morning, this particular Monday is considerably different than any other Monday in the last three and a half years.

I kind of like it.

It may just be because it's 2:40 in the afternoon and I'm drinking coffee at the B. It may be because I now have a full list of those of us that departed last week and I don't envy my remaining coworkers. It may be because I'm getting an ego boost by going through GRE math questions.

The verbal section might get dicey, but if I don't rock the math section I truly need to rethink my life goals.

Soon, I'll head back home and get back to work on the cleaning/packing thing. My to-do list just keeps getting longer.

Comments

Lee Ryan said…
flash cards are a pain to make but greatly worth it for the verbal.

I agree - any science/engineer guy/gal is capable of getting 800 points on the quantitative section. (of course, the flip-side of that is, if you do, you're only in the 96th percentile...)

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review