Crazed

My dad appeared yesterday (bless his poor, tortured soul) to help me with a day of packing; he and my mother (bless both their poor, tortured souls) are going to be nice enough to haul a truckload of my junk back to SoDak for me on Sunday, leaving me with a week to scrub down every inch of this joint.

Mom will be showing up sometime tomorrow (likely after we're done loading said truck), which means my dad and I have been going a hundred miles an hour all day, packing boxes and slowly working our way toward done. The place is in that unique kind of chaos that tells you you're somewhere between 25 and 75% done but it can't really be narrowed down any further than that.

This is a far cry from when I moved here, at which point I had only a couple more pieces of furniture than what fit into my Jeep. After all, college was all about being able to stuff my entire life into one vehicle at the end of the year.

Yeah ... Not so much anymore. Or rather, that vehicle is much larger and must be rented.

Back to work, I suppose. At least there's the promise of Red Eye in a few hours...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review