September Sunday

Elementary, cactus head!
- "Blazing Saddles"

My house smells of pumpkin spice candles and baking bread. I've run my errands for the week, finished almost everything on my list for Emma Jean's wedding next week (including delivering approximately 80 linear feet of tulle "curtains"), and knitted half a scarf. The temperature in here has dropped just low enough that I'm almost considering turning on the heat. Almost.

If I can put it off for a few more days I'll be happy. For now I'll bundle up a bit more.

And yes ... I'm watching "Blazing Saddles." Because if everything about my day qualified as classy, I wouldn't really be me anymore.

Oh -- and the Packers won.

My fall has been pretty great so far. How's yours?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review