Green With Envy

Tomorrow, Mia Sorella is headed off to Japan.

Naturally, I'm jealous. First that she can get away so easily (because yes, it's easier to get from Korea to Japan for a long weekend), and second that ... she's just going. It's the kind of thing that makes me feel utterly boring.

Heck, I even had a good weekend, and this week looks pretty promising (aside from the fact that I started sweating this morning and probably won't stop until, oh, October or so). All the same -- a girls' dinner night and a company picnic (even at a minor league baseball game) don't quite measure up to Japan.

Grr.

Dear -- I better see some pretty awesome pictures when you get back. That's all I'm sayin'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review