Something Like May

It's snowing outside. I mean really snowing. As though to make up for the two months of winter when it didn't snow all in one night.

It's one of those nights that make a person want to bundle up and watch a movie. Or warm themselves over a hot toddy with friends. Or stay home and do other indoor things that I won't mention on a family-friendly blog.

In any case, this is how it looks out there.



Now, note something -- I took this picture in Rapid City five years ago in mid-May.



I'm not sure what all this tells you. Maybe it says something about climate change or the screwiness of the seasons in the Midwest. I am sure that it implies something about me and my life choices, namely my chosen climate. And perhaps it suggests that I should reevaluate such choices.

Naaaahh.

I think I'm going to bundle up and watch a movie or two. That'll make me feel better.

Stay warm, folks.

Comments

Lee Ryan said…
I could almost put up with the crazy continental climate of the midwest if only there was something that could be done about the mosquitoes.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review