The China Tour

This trip has been a veritable whirlwind. From Wednesday night till Sunday I was in a city east of Shanghai, right on the coast, running through the training for one of our units and helping where I could with startup. On Sunday I hopped a plane for Beijing and headed to another site about two hours from the city to put on the training there and attempt to help with that startup (which didn't work out for lots of complicated and frustrating reasons).

Today, a car picked me up and whisked me off to Beijing. It's now 8:30 at night on Wednesday and I'm working from the fourth floor of a hotel in downtown Beijing. I have an incredibly cool view and a cup of tea ... This is pretty awesome.

Tomorrow, with any luck, I'll get to go see the Great Wall, joining my parents and Mia Sorella as family members who have all seen this particular Wonder of the World.

And ... then I'll come back and get some more work done since Friday will be spent in utter confusion and mayhem as I try to get back to WI.

Okay, maybe not a lot of mayhem. Maybe a lot of long hours of comparable boredom. Time to get caught up on my reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review