Texas

Well!

Here I am in the Lone Star State, sweating more than I remember doing in January ever ... which is mildly depressing because I haven't done much in the last three or four hours.

It's the humidity. Or that's what I'm blaming, in any case. Seems accurate enough.

Anyway.

I have very little to say. Not that there's nothing going on or that my week has been boring -- far from it. But I really can't say much about visiting one of our installations because a) I'm probably not supposed to and b) it would bore two of my three readers to tears. (I'm pretty sure the third is mentally damaged.)

Instead, I sit in my rather nice hotel room, writing a memo on the visit and thinking about the tango workshop I'm going to on Sunday.

Which means I have no focus at all. Perhaps I should go to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review