Um ... Yeah.

Facebook -- that strangely fussy website I can't seem to stop tabbing over to when I have unhindered internet access -- has been truncating my posts. SO! If you're reading this as a note on Facebook, please go to the full note, then click on "View Original Post" just above the comment section.

I hope that whole bit is in there and didn't get truncated. Alas, I am long-winded. It may have.

Now that I have your attention (right?) I'm going to give you a link. However, if you are in a public place -- such as, say, a library -- find a quiet corner. Or wait till you're at home. Whatever you do, don't click on any word of this paragraph if you're in a crowded room. Please.

Or do it anyway. I mean, I wasn't afraid to cry in public. And this site always does that to me. I suppose those holding-in-laughter-tears are probably better than uproarious laughter where I could theoretically get kicked out for being too loud ...

I'm not totally sure why I'm even here today. I intended to go home and get something done. But after leaving work a little later than anticipated -- and knowing that tomorrow I'll be up earlier than normal -- I felt the need to relax and enjoy being around strangers.

Does that make sense?

This is a terribly uneventful week. I apologize for the dull posts, but this is that glorious in-between time. Big trips mostly over; holidays only just beginning.

It'll get more exciting. Probably.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review