That Time Of Week

That was amazing.

Under no circumstances in my life previous to now would that sentence have made such absolute and perfect sense.

"Stuart, Brian just smashed a bunch of peanuts in your book."

*

That's right -- it's a Friday. Not that Friday is a necessary requirement for peanut-smashing, but it explains why the above statement was utterly hilarious to me.

Plus I was up at an unreasonable hour this morning. Things to do, people to see, and so on and so forth.

This weekend I'm westward bound and quite excited about it. It's been almost five weeks since my looong drive back from Rapid City and I'm ready for another trek ... Of course, this one is considerably shorter and -- bonus! -- I'll have a passenger after Minneapolis. That hasn't happened since Mia Sorella moved back to SoDak.

So three or four hours by myself, then four or five hours with an Awesome Aunt. Good times. (Well, for me. She's kind of getting the short end of the stick on this one.)

With that, I release you to your weekend. Have a good one, folks, and if I don't catch you at some point in the next two days -- see you next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review