Summary

It's safe to say that this weekend was, hands down, the most relaxing one I've had in months.

Thanksgiving was quiet and the days following involved a little shopping, some Christmas decorating, a long chat with Mia Sorella, and the construction of a set of bookshelves that I now need to stain and finish so I can get them moved into my living room.

I also watched the Macy's parade for the first time in at least four years and -- I admit it -- both paid attention to and cheered on the Packers Thursday afternoon.

I'm not ashamed. Mostly.

All in all, it was everything a holiday is meant to be, really. Quiet. Relaxing. A break from the rat race. Aside from my persistent single-symptom cold, it was absolutely fantastic.

Now the race is back. But what I really want to know is ... Cyber Monday?! Really? Is this truly necessary, folks?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review