New Brew

To Wausaunians and visitors to the area:

The release party was last night and I missed my chance to advertise -- BUT. Now I can say with absolute certainty -- if you're into dark beer, go to the Red Eye and try out their newest seasonal, The Witching Hour. A porter with a hint of pumpkin and spices, it's easily one of the tastiest beers I've had in recent history. Full of flavor but surprisingly not overpowering. (My biggest fear was that I was going to take a sip and immediately think, "Augh! Pumpkin!")

While you're there, grab some food, too. Not so much as a push for their menu, but because you shouldn't be drinking any of their brews on an empty stomach.

Just one more thing to add to the fall lineup!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review