Intense Movie Marathon

I have a Halloween tradition that started with the girls' house on Utah. We sat down and watched "Phantom of the Opera," drank wine, and handed out candy instead of going out, either bar-hopping or party-hopping. And it was a fantastic night.

Since then, I've done the same thing every Halloween. Today's marathon will be kicked off by the Phantom. Yay.



Then, "Boondock Saints." The sequel was released yesterday -- limited release, nowhere near here -- but I think a viewing of the original is in order to commemorate the sequel. [If I'm really lucky, it'll end up in Minneapolis or Chicago sometime in the next month or two...]



Then, an actual Halloween movie ... And a reminder of a good friend. Unavoidable with this one.




Finally, with a deep breath ...



Tomorrow: chick flicks so I can recover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review