*Deep Sigh Of Relief*

Weekend!

Oh, I'm happy to be here. Happy to be at the B (again), happy to be thinking about sleeping in, happy to be able to enjoy actual daylight hours tomorrow ...

This weekend I'm removing myself from society to a certain degree. I have a lot of catching up to do, far too many things that have fallen by the wayside in the last six weeks. My apartment is at it's worst; I have roughly 1,461 pounds of laundry to do (and I live alone!). Something is making my fridge smell funny.

Lots of work to do.

Am I up for it? Well, to be honest, probably not. But I can make a pretty good-sized dent. That's good enough for the weekend.

In the meantime, I'll let my brain wind down a bit, call my mother, maybe eat something tasty but fattening, and enjoy my evening.

Live is good.

Comments

daz said…
how did you come up with that weight for laundry?

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review