Biding My Time

I did it. At last.

I cancelled service with my highly unsatisfying Internet service provider. I won't tell you who it is here, but if you move to the area I have someone to advise against. Just so you know.

This is all kind of funny ... Now I have a rather nice television but no cable or antenna, and a brand new computer but no Internet.

However, I have a decent collection of movies and lots of nearby wi-fi hotspots. So there.

And I'll probably have Internet service again soon, or at least soon-ish.

In the meantime, I haunt the B for my connection -- and to avoid the bustling crowds gathering for the Packers/Vikings game. Not that I'm completely disinterested in the game (believe it or not, there's a lot of curiosity on my side) but I really, really don't feel like jumping into the rabid throngs for this one.

Just one of those things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review