?!?

I baked a cake today ... again ... for two reasons. The first is because I intend to be social tonight but I need a contribution for the event. The second is because it's juuuust over fifty outside and raining and my house is FREEZING.

It's August, right? I'm no longer sure. The leaves are turning colors already. I had to actually think, "No, I will not turn the heat on already!" It's supposed to be below forty tonight.

And I don't live in Alaska, Canada, or northern Russia, thank you very much.

But here I sit, in jeans and a sweatshirt and my fuzzy black snowflake slippers, warmed somewhat by the heat given off by my computer.

I hope this isn't an indication of the winter to come. I like cold weather ... but this could get ridiculous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review