Vegas Planning ... With A Twist

I picked up a Vegas guidebook today (because I have a weird thing for guidebooks) and made the random rediscovery of Vegas roller coasters.

I knew they existed. Somehow they had slipped my mind.

I love roller coasters. Love them. I don't spend nearly enough time on them because, well, I'm from South Dakota -- which doesn't contain any of its own coasters -- and most of my travel happens within five hundred miles of here -- which contains a few coasters, most of which I've already experienced.

Anyway, while paging through said guidebook, I came across three fantastic words: 144 foot drop. My heart was racing as I settled in at the computer and searched for Vegas coasters.

New goal while on vacation: two coasters a day, minimum. There are only a handful and they're far apart, but they're comparatively cheap entertainment (compared to, say, my luck at the slots) and won't leave me with that "broke the only rule I was raised with" feeling.

This trip was looking good before -- but it's only getting better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review