Still Around

Hi!

I haven't been very chatty this week. That's rare for me so I thought I could just let you have a break.

Mostly this week I've just been tired. I'm not entirely certain why ... I suppose I could blame my slightly-weirder-than-usual weekend, or the first real crash since the craziness of the beginning of the month (when, to be perfectly honest, all hell kind of broke loose).

It's been an odd one altogether.

But this week has been a week of recovery. I'm finally caught up at work -- just in time to start a new project. And I'm finally reading Mansfield Park, the only Austen on my shelf that's gone unread for so long. And I just ordered these beauties, something I should have done three or four months ago.

(Those are special shoes. Dance shoes, as a matter of fact. Much better than tangoing in socks, which is what I've been doing since January.)

It seems as though I might finally be getting caught up on life in general -- with the exception of my annoyingly messy apartment, which I'll finally have time to clean this weekend.

But if I'm caught up ... That probably means there's an explosion coming up soon.

Great. Now I'm paranoid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review