---

This is going to sound like it's coming from absolutely nowhere, but I've found myself really missing soccer lately.

It's true. I played for 12 solid years of my life, spectated even longer, played off-and-on through college -- but since I moved out here it's been a veritable drought. I miss the sport. I miss the action. I miss the amazing stress relief that comes with playing fullback.

I wasn't a violent player. At least not on purpose. I was smaller than most of the girls on the field -- so instead I had to outrun them or find ways around them. It was awesome.


Doubt I could do much outrunning now, but I wouldn't mind getting back into it so I could eventually.

Not entirely sure where this thought came from, but it's been there since Tuesday or so. And now that it's Friday and I have a little time to let my brain relax -- here it is.

Oh, Friday. How I miss you the rest of the week...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I miss soccer, too. And the missing always comes at the strangest times ...
-Tua Sorella

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review