This Is A Dull Post

Hmmm...

I have a sore throat, and it's making me nervous.

Does that make sense? It's all about that timing thing ... Next week I'm headed to New Jersey and I'd rather not be more unthrilled to be there than I already will (a person can only get so excited about all-day meetings). And let's face it -- traveling for any reason while sick just plain sucks.

After some truly spectacular weather all weekend, it started raining yesterday in the wee small hours of the morning. There was a break in there yesterday evening, but it started up again and has been pretty steady since. As someone lacking in the technology to water her yard (no outdoor spigots), I like getting rain. But as someone who has been wishing for sunshine for the last three months, I'm really hoping this system moves through. Unfortunately at the moment it's stretching almost as far south as Cedar Rapids and west into SoDak, so it may be awhile.

Wow. After my highly repetitive weekend posts, I start talking about the weather. Lovely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review