Dart-y

It's a Friday afternoon.

I've got a full, gorgeous, practically perfect weekend ahead.

Oh, and it's going to be three days long, which really just makes it that much closer to perfect.

There's enough pollen in the air to coat Sophie -- which basically means that I have never before been so relieved to not have seasonal allergies. [That sentence is a bit convoluted.] I intend to spend as much of my weekend out and about as I can, but sneezing fits would definitely get in the way.

I really need to finish fixing my bike. I'd rather get a new one but that's just not going to happen this week. Or next week.

For the comparatively small amount of sleep I'm running on, I have way too much unfocused energy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review