Pinball Machine

Okay, okay, okay. I'll get back to my "travel log" eventually. Not that I have a bunch of people chomping at the bit to read about it, but for history's sake it'll all end up posted eventually.

I've had the attention span of a manic squirrel all day today (think Hammy from "Over The Hedge") which mostly means I've started a lot of things but finished nothing. As a consequence, I have a lot of clean-but-still-wet laundry, half a Perspectives lesson finished, two half-written blogs, garbage that hasn't been taken out, non-perishable groceries still in the bags, a sewing project still on the machine, and a dishwasher filled with clean dishes that haven't gotten put away.

Oh, and I'm going to go tubing in half an hour, so there's no way any of that's getting finished until at least nine tonight.

Sheesh. Problematic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review