In Gear

Lots of activity this week. The Engineer is celebrating his 35th year as a Zimproid today, which means drinks at a nearby bar right after work. Then there are a few of us going tubing at a hill in town with a night session (woot!) ... Tomorrow I have a lot of cleaning and cooking to do before having dinner with a few friends, and on Sunday it's church, a jewelry party, and possibly Chinese food and girl talk that evening.

Ooh ... I want sushi. Hm.

Somewhere in there, I want to end up at the coffee shop for a little while. Relax a bit and drink some decent coffee -- my week at home spoiled me. Perhaps if I can get my rear end out of bed tomorrow ...

Just like that, 2009 is off and running. I don't really have any breathers coming up, but that's how I like it. For awhile, anyway -- in about a week I'll be slamming on the brakes and calling for a time out. That's okay, though.

Back to work for me. Have a great weekend, all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review