Query

What exactly is the big challenge with monogamy?

Let's call this a reoccurring theme in life this past year; it's come up no less than six times in very serious ways. It's also something that I just don't understand.

Don't blame it entirely on the fact that I'm single, please. Even when I've been in relationships -- even when that relationship was a bad one -- cheating was not an option. It wasn't even considered.

Since I don’t have any clue as to what the answer to this is, I ask again -- what's the challenge? Anyone out there have an acceptable answer? Or even an unacceptable one?

Comments

Cap'n said…
nobody replied to this. But I might be a biased answer too. Because there isn't a challenge. I think if two people love each other that should be it. The problem is when one doesn't truly love the other person or in some cases they are addicted to sex, literally. I think that cheating, even in a non-married relationship, is another form of adultery.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review