Hanging Out In SoDak

Well! I made it back. And just in time, for that matter. The last 25 miles were terrible. I hit the SoDak border and I drove into a whirling bank of snow.

Today was beautifully relaxing, starting with me sleeping in later than necessary and moving on to way too much food and a couple of movies.

Oh yeah. Working hard.

It didn't much matter. Leaving the house wasn't a pleasant option thanks to this wonderful (*ahem*) weather. None of us were in a terrible hurry to go anywhere anyway.

Tomorrow, Mia Sorella can hopefully make the trip, and then the holiday shenanigans will really get started.

Woot.

Anyway, there's really not much to say. So I guess I'll let y'all go. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, folks, and I'll catch you later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review