Exhaustion Ahead

I'm already tired.

Today started just a little bit earlier so I could shovel the sidewalk. We've gotten a few inches of snow now ... It's gonna be a white Christmas.

Tomorrow night, The Brit is throwing a housewarming shindig after the holiday parade downtown. I have no idea how late I'll be up, but I imagine it'll be hard to leave early. Not sure I'll totally want to, either.

Saturday E-Train and his wife (weird sentence) will be in town in the early afternoon because the company Christmas party is Saturday night. I'll have the morning to take care of any last-minute details for that evening or the next day.

And on Sunday, Mia Sorella is graduating. I'll get up dark and early on Sunday so I can be in the Cities in time.

On top of that, Matt's there for a couple of weeks of training, so hopefully I'll catch him Sunday afternoon. Assuming I do, I probably won't drive back to Wausau till Monday morning.

That makes this a very full weekend. And I'm really not ready for it yet. I don't think so, anyway.

Guess I'll find out, eh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review