Continuing The Questions

A nod to Pastor Ryan for this one ...
 
Questions No One Asked
(or My Interview With Myself)
 
What are you hoping for in 2009?
First, that I can finish planning my trip to England in February and that the trip goes well. Second, that I can make it out to the Hills at least twice. Third, that this country can take a few steps forward for once. I'm not sure how hopeful I am about that, though. There are a bunch of other things as well, resolution-related things, but I don't want to talk about those right now.
 
Why not?
Because the Internets are very public, and I already know of at least one coworker that happens across this blog regularly.
 
Are you happy being single?
Yes. Not that I'm opposed to NOT being single -- just that I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying to reverse it.
 
What is your favorite color?
Red. The only reason no one asks this is because if someone's in a position to ask, they've probably been to my house, and then it's obvious.
 
Do you actually like snow?
Yes! I love snow. Most of the time ... Today I'm a bit conflicted because I know I'll have to shovel again tonight.
 
Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas?
I got everything I didn't know I wanted -- and Mom let me sleep in most days. But no world peace yet, nor a never-ending supply of bubbles and dark chocolate. So no, not exactly.
 
Are you jealous of anyone right now?
A little, yeah. I'm jealous of my friend Chris, who is on his way to California to pursue his band full-time. It's not that I want to move to California and start a band -- but sometimes I wish I had the same mix of courage and crazy that he has.
 
What is the square root of 2304?
48.
 
Do you eat enough vegetables?
No. I don't like very many of them, so I have to force myself to eat them.
 
How often do you eat steak?
When I have my way, about once a week. I'd eat it more often than that, but I don't want to pay for it.
 
Why don't you talk about religion or politics more up here?
I don't talk about politics because I rarely feel strongly enough about any particular issue. Strike that -- that's not quite true. I rarely feel both strongly enough and eloquent enough to talk about any particular issue. I don't talk about religion much because ... Actually, I'm not sure why. I suspect it's because I don't spend a lot of time talking about religion in general, and because the eloquence thing gets in my way.
 
If you were a guy, what would you be like?
I would be an evil nerd -- at least according to the opposite-sex Mii I made. I would still wear glasses. I would probably be much more sure of myself than I am now (which is saying something). And I would be named Sean.
 
---
 
Well! This was fun. I don't normally tag people, so I won't insist that anyone else do it. However, if anyone feels the urge to carry it on (*cough*KatiePaulMeganAndi*cough*), please do. It's simple. Ask yourself a few random questions and see what happens.
 
In any case, I'm out of here. Have a great day, folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review