---

I am not an early riser.

Not to say I'm "not a morning person" -- I like mornings. I just don't like to get out of bed before it's absolutely necessary. As such, in recent history I've been getting up after seven and getting to work by 8:30.

This morning I was up by 5:30 and at work by 7:30, having already washed dishes and packed half of what I own.

Well, not half. Sophie's going to look like it, though. There are two boxes filled with things I won't bring back with me, which is only half-comforting.

In the meantime, I'm reading through a manual, checking the weather with a certain amount of paranoia and wondering where I can stop for coffee on my drive. I've got a long, long day ahead of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review