---

You know, there are some things about American culture that alarm and worry me.

HBO has its moments, for instance. The very existence of an obesity epidemic. The fact that we have a music television channel that doesn't play music. The popularity of reality TV. "Caution: Contents may be hot" warnings on coffee cups. Carrot Top.

But what gets me most right now is the fact that a man could be TRAMPLED at a Black Friday sale (at one of the Evil Empire's holdouts, nonetheless), leading to possible legislation for crowd control at large sales.

I'm pretty sure there's not a specific point where things started to go terribly, terribly wrong. It was a gradual shift to the mayhem we now see.

Tell me, though -- does it really have to be this way? I mean, seriously -- why do we let it stay like this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review