How Did This Happen ... Again?

It's a strange problem, but on weekends I tend to forget to eat.

It's not that I don't get hungry. I just ... forget. Eventually I don't feel hungry anymore. Then I hit points like I just did right now and realize that it is, in fact, 8:30 at night and I haven't had a real meal yet today.

I haven't just been sitting around, either. Did some shopping, did some cleaning, did some sewing -- more activity than a lot of Saturdays, actually. Since I took last night off and continued the tradition we started at the girls' house on Utah ("Phantom of the Opera" and some wine on Halloween night while passing out candy), I figured I should accomplish something today.

But I managed to forget to eat.

I think I need to go do something about that. As in RIGHT NOW.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review