Those Around Me

Twelve Things About My Twelve Closest Friends

1. Half of them are men and half are women.

2. They come from all over the place.

3. They each have a pretty unusual taste in music (at least for their stereotypical "types").

4. They're all fairly spontaneous people.

5. There is not a bad sense of humor among them. Cheesy, perhaps, but not bad.

6. Most of them have helped me play a prank on someone else -- or have helped play one on me.

7. I will nearly refuse to watch movies with at least three of them.

8. Just over half of them are engineers. The others run the gamut from an historian to a physical therapist.

9. At this point, only two of them are married. Two are engaged; several more are in serious relationships.

10. Put into one room, they probably wouldn't all like each other, although they would likely all have a certain amount of respect for each other.

11. One I have known my whole life; two I have known for about a decade. The rest have appeared in my life in the last six years.

12. They each have their own unique brand of crazy. They have to -- they're stuck with me.

Comments

daz said…
so i'm wondering if i'm one of those three about the movies :-P

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review