Good News!

Oy. Monday.

After a fairly eventful weekend, I'm ready for a normal week.

Except Halloween is this week, so it will be far from normal.

I’m even dressing up ... Five of us are going as the group from Scooby-Doo. If you haven't read any other recent posts, you get exactly one guess as to which character I'm going to be. (If you have read some recent ones but still have no idea what I'm talking about, you should be more observant.)

The weekend held some sleeping in, a fair amount of activity (Saturday night alone I went out to dinner, then to a farm north of here where we went through a haunted house, on a hayride, and through their corn maze, then back into town to go bowling), and some great news ...

Congratulations, Bridget and Evan!

As of last Wednesday, they became the proud new parents of a baby girl, Vivian Rose (I hope I got that right!). They're also the first among that circle of friends to have a baby (just as they were the first to get married). Mom and baby are doing well.

So! Now it's a normal week. Normalish. If we have that around here, that is.

Yet to be seen, I suppose.

Comments

daz said…
somehow the character you are going to be doesn't really surprise me all that much, after all you are a chemical engineer. then again if the group is co-workers, as are they (or at least some sort of nerd :-P)

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review