Weekend Update

I am about one third of my way through my Christmas shopping.

"*Gasp!* Is that true, Ashley?"

Yep. That's true. And something new and different for me, I might add. We'll see if it continues in that kind of force because I would LOVE to be done by the end of October. Maybe that's too ambitious of me, though ...

Had some fun with the Art Festival here in town and spent the rest of my time cleaning and shopping. Managed to get back to church this morning, too -- the first time in eight weeks. (Inward cringe.) I don't think I realized it had been so long until I heard the phrase, "Well! You're back!" about six times.

Oops.

I hate to say that's all, but aside from getting caught up with half of my friends (including two fantastic conversations today -- hi, Calvert, and congratulations Bri!) I really haven't done anything noteworthy.

So ... yeah. There's an update. Have a good week, everybody.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review