Lazy ... ish Saturday

Well, here we are. Arts in the Park at the Square and Marathon Park if there are any readers from Wausau out there ... Highly recommend it!

I'm taking it mostly easy this weekend, limiting myself to cleaning and whatnot. After what I can only assume was a drug interaction gone bad last night (I won't go into the gory details, but I won't be taking Aleve again) I have had little ambition to leave the house. I still have a lot of work to do before I'm invaded by the ten women I know (plus the Admiral) on Tuesday.

So instead, I'm having my own personal Ocean's marathon and making chicken for supper. Sounds exciting, eh? Perhaps not, but I'm enjoying myself.

It's feeling very fall-ish around here, and I love it. Tomorrow I fully intend to spend some time enjoying it. Perhaps next weekend I can make a trip north ... We'll see. Lots to do before the snow flies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review