Still Behind

Wow. I still haven't posted anything of substance about Andy & Kajda's wedding, nor have I attempted to summarize the Snooty Cultural Weekend. In two hours I'll be off and running toward Colorado, thus putting me behind by yet one more trip.

Argh.

In other news, I am lacking in a credit card since the ATM ate my check card yesterday and I am an anomaly of the American breed in refusing to get regular plastic. This means I'm really, really hoping the trip goes smoothly, as I will be short the abiility to get a hotel easily.

Last time it was my cell phone -- this time it's my check card. I'm afraid to find out what happens next time I'm headed somewhere via plane. These things happen in threes.

Comments

JustMe said…
Sounds like you've got a theme of mishaps going...now all you've gotta do is lose is your keys to get the trifecta.

I hope you're trip goes well and smoothly, safe and enjoyable.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review