A List Of Things

It's a little odd the things that come up when you're bored. I just got done making my supper, and I'm working on baking bread so I can eat lunch for the rest of the week. In the process of doing these things, I had to laugh at what was in my fridge.

Which I now intend to share with you.

12 Things In My Refrigerator

1. Half a gallon of milk, newly opened.
2. Eggs, probably at the end of their usefulness.
3. Fresh strawberries.
4. A jar of pesto from Trader Joe's in Minneapolis.
5. The last of a bottle of Riesling that I didn't much like but can use in sauces.
6. 3 bottles of New Glarus Spotted Cow.
7. A bottle of buffalo wing marinade of whose source I am unsure.
8. An unopened jar of salsa.
9. An opened and starting-to-mold jar of salsa. (Hm. I should fix that.)
10. Half a wedge of Brie.
11. The last quarter of a jug of cran-raspberry juice.
12. Mustard.

There are a few other things as well, but I'll spare you the rest. Note that most of that stuff can't be used together in any particular appetizing fashion.

I really need to go grocery shopping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review