Here We Go ...

Tomorrow I head west. A whole week of semi-vacation awaits me ... Sleep, cable television, and a hundred people to feed each night. And the awesomeness that is Sunnycrest VBS. (Seriously, awesomeness. If you happen to be in the SuFu area, I recommend checking it out.)

It's been an interesting week, starting with last weekend's festivities (which I will hopefully post about tonight, after I get the pictures downloaded onto my home computer) and carrying through to last night's company picnic. I've also had some nights of intense thought, a couple of nights of action-packed fun, and at least one night that brought a degree of clarity that I haven't experienced in quite some time.

Wonderful.

Now, I get things in order so I can leave with a clear conscience and an empty desk. Have a great day, folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review