Catch Up

After an absurdly productive day at work (well, sort of, if you consider getting a lot done but ending up in the same place as where you started productive), I came home and made it an absurdly productive evening.

Actually, I feel rather domestic. After nine hours at the office, I ran to the store, got home around 6:30, mowed half the yard (M-Kay took care of the other half), started bread, cleaned my kitchen (the never-ending battle), and cooked myself supper. Now I'm going to finish the bread and -- not even joking -- finish sewing a couple of throw pillows.

And probably watch a movie and have a glass or two of wine, because dangnabbit, I earned it.

Why all this in one night? Well, because Sunday I fell asleep within an hour of getting home, yesterday I was too lazy, tomorrow I'll be out with the Cool Table crowd, and Thursday is volleyball night. All of the sudden, it's the weekend.

Somewhere in there, I need to find time to finish cleaning the rest of my apartment so that maybe I can have some people over for dinner. Egads.

Oh, and if you send me the pictures, dude, I might get my post on last weekend's wedding up. (We'll see if he even reads this, eh?)

You know those days where you feel particularly on top of things and maybe even a little invincible? I could sure use more of them. Today's been far too spectacular.

Take it easy, folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review