Adventures!

Interesting week. New work project, some serious domesticity at home (I love my new sewing machine), a work party this evening -- and tomorrow I'm headed to Minnesota for Andy and Kajda's wedding! Woot!

Aside from the fact that it's a wedding (I like weddings), I'll also be catching Colt and Josh (search "boy band excited" for last year's adventure to Bridget and Evan's wedding) and ... drumroll please ... Ashli! My roommate-for-life that I haven't seen in a year, which is just plain nuts.

And a bunch of other people, too, who I'm afraid to list because I'll miss someone and add people that won't be there -- you'll just have to wait till I get back.

Yay for weekend road trips. How I've missed thee. Now my summer can really begin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review