Adventures In Blogland

Did you know that you can set blogs to "invitation only," even on Blogger? I mean, I knew that you could do that with others, but not Blogger. Until this morning, that is.

One of the blogs I frequent seems to have gone that route. So unless you add me to your list, dude (I hope so ... I'm on your blogroll ... Or at least I was, last I read it!) ... Well, I guess if you don't add me I won't frequent your blog. Not really a threat so much as a fact. Kind of a sad fact.

Unless your address changed again, which seems unlikely.

While we're on the topic, dear reader, I recommend trying something. After you're done here, try hitting that "Next Blog" button up at the top in the Blogger navbar. Just do it. It'll be fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review