On The Road Again ... Again

Twenty-five hours and I'll be on the road again. I'm not exactly counting down -- I just looked at the clock now and thought, "Hey, look at that. Twenty-five hours and I'll be on the road again." I think I'm excited -- I mean, I love my family and all, but it is just Sioux Falls. I suppose it's chiefly because it'll be a more relaxing weekend than any of the other vacations I've taken this year. And rather hot, by the looks of it ... Highs in the 80s on Sunday?

I'm not sure we've been over 70 in Wausau for more than a few hours yet this year. I'll have to remember to pack my only known pair of shorts.

Anyway! For now, I continue to work, but by late tomorrow night I'll be back in good ol' SoDak. And unless the Muse strikes me at some oddball hour when I'm supposed to be sleeping, you probably won't hear from me again until Tuesday. (It's okay to cry. Just let it out. I'll miss you too, maybe.)

Have a good (long) weekend, everybody!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review