Losing Track Of Time

Where the heck did the week go?

A week ago today I was in Sioux Falls, still testing out my new phone. Over the rest of the weekend, I had a million thoughts on a thousand topics that I couldn't wait to come home and type and expand.

But alas, none of that happened, and today I can only sit at my computer for a few minutes in between tasks. If I sit for much longer, I won't get up again until Monday morning. And that could be a problem.

I just finished ... well, haying. I refuse to rake. REFUSE. At least until tomorrow, at which point the hotspots on my hands will have hopefully died down and I can avoid blisters. Right now if I tried, I'd just end up cranky and in a lot of pain. And unable to hold onto a glass of water.

Instead I have an apartment to clean, something I would like to finish while I have the house to myself. You see, right now I can blast my Jars of Clay/Pearl Jam/opera (I'm going through a strange phase) without worrying about annoying M-Kay. And I do a much better job of cleaning if I have music playing ... First, it stops me from turning on a movie, and second, it stops me from talking to myself all afternoon. That doesn't really help me clean so much as prevents me from looking crazy when someone shows up and I can't seem to stop talking to myself.

We'll just say I'm a fairly self-aware person.

Okay! Off I go. Before I completely lose momentum. Have a great weekend, folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review