Distracted Musings

Construction continues! We're into phase 5 (of 6) which happens to take place right outside my cubicle. By "right outside" I mean occasionally I can't exit because there's a guy on a ladder in the way.

It also means that I'm perpetually distracted by general construction noises. Oh well.

And I'm perpetually sniffing paint fumes. Ugh.

Yes, Andi, graduating was supposed to mean not spending much time in Rapid. Had I known how often I'd be making the trip back ... Actually, I don't think I would have done anything differently. I have no idea if I'll be back that far west again this year after next weekend. That would be something called "planning ahead." That would just be silly.

Okay. Time for me to continue onward.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ashley;
I finally made it over here. Thanks for linking to me, I'm getting traffic from you! We're gonna link back to you.
I'll be back for a visit now and then.
Hubba

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review