Counting Down

It's funny. Last week I didn't have an abundance of things to do at work -- a few things, yes, but not an overwhelming heap. This week I got cut down to three days (one intentional, one not) and I've had a steadily growing pile of stuff. I was out sick on the wrong day.

At least there's a light at the end of the tunnel ... and it looks like four heads carved on a rock.

36 hours and I will be en route to Rapid City. Another mini-vacation to look forward to ...

Actually, the summer appears to be full of those. Sioux Falls for Memorial Day, Minnesota in June, a full week in Sioux Falls in July, and at least one trip to Bayfield and one more ... hmm. Somewhere new.

I really want to go camping in there, too. I haven't done enough exploring of Wisconsin state parks yet.

Off I go. Have a good night, folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review