Blatherous Update

Oy. I'm going cross-eyed reading user manuals for oxygen analyzers. But -- well, is that really a surprise?

Now that I've had several real-content posts, it seems only natural to have some mildly distracted blather, doesn't it? Wouldn't you know it -- today is a good day for blather.

I've started working on plans for some upcoming trips -- Colorado Springs for the fourth of July and England next March. Normally it's not in my nature to plan this far ahead of time, but I realized that it will take some creative budgeting to get to England ... Not overly so, but, well, hotels are expensive. And not going is less and less of an option. (Anya's getting married! In England! How could I even consider missing that?)

And Springs would just be a blast. The end.

For those interested in knowing, I'll be in Sioux Falls this weekend. Aside from the dizzying price of gas, I'm really looking forward to it ... Time to have a real vacation. Two days of Mom's food, my own bed, quality family time, and cable television. Okay, so I'm not terribly excited about the cable television, but I am excited at the idea of watching a movie from start to finish without the screen flickering ever. And my parents' TV has that ability.

Then Benson in June ... And Springs and Sioux Falls in July (for a whole week) ... And Sioux Falls again in August (that's almost too many trips home, but they're for three very good, very different reasons) ... And at least one trip up to Duluth in there and a weekend on Madeline Island ... Come September I might actually be tired of travel.

Maybe.

Off I go. Have a good week, folks.

Comments

daz said…
i'm jealous, i wanna just travel. actually i wanna go to england. need a date :-P j/k, well halfway

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review