Some Things

Things that have happened today:
- A lunch experiment involving me not speaking.
- Lots of rain.
- New carpet where my cube will some day exist.
- A major error in thought on at least three projects, first discovered on my project.


Things that will happen:
- Some down time at B&N.
- Some movie-watching.
- Some general relaxation.


Things that could happen but probably won't:
- An earthquake that can be felt here.
- The Rapture.
- The arrival of my latest Amazon order.
- A major lottery winner among my coworkers.


Yeah. It's not what I'd call an eventful Friday.

Comments

daz said…
so how did the experiment with you not talking go?

found out today while at armadillo's that becca's tongue doesn't work too well when it's cold, rather funny :-P

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review