The Single Woman's Guide To Life

While my blog demographic may be heavy on the male side (judging by who comments on this thing) I only think like you guys sometimes. Instead, it's time to tap into what I know and focus the other direction.

So by way of introduction ...

There are situations where you can’t help but think, "If only someone would have warned me, I could have avoided this awkwardness/pain/humiliation/cabbage!" This is my attempt to preempt Dear Abby in a few of those. Here, I share the "wisdom" I’ve gained from going through life as a single twenty-something woman in the land of cute families and gooey couples.

This will be an occasional column/post category as topics and events come up. Everything I talk about will be based on my own experiences -- expect just as many stories as how-tos.

This is NOT aimed at celebrating or consoling singles. I’m not here to make you feel better about being who you are. If that is what you are hoping to find, look elsewhere -- there are plenty other people who can serve that purpose.

This is NOT "The Single Woman's Guide To Love." I'm not here to help you find ways to find love. Again, there are plenty of other people who can serve that purpose -- and much more effectively than me anyway.

Just about anything else, however, is free game.

If there’s a topic on which you want me to advise/rant, please comment and let me know!

Comments

Unknown said…
can you write a Single Guys Guide to Life? I'd be pretty interested in reading your side of that =D

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review